The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions before the usage of the website www.walkingtree.tech
- The term WalkingTree or Walking Tree or Walking Tree Technologies shall mean Walking Tree Technolgies Private Limited. And the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.walkingtree.tech (Site).
- By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by WalkingTree without any notice to User.
- www.walkingtree.tech is owned by WalkingTree. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of WalkingTree including all the software, text, fonts, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- WalkingTree name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by WalkingTree. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from WalkingTree.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from WalkingTree. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. WalkingTree may monitor access to the Site.
- WalkingTree may terminate User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- WalkingTree makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- WalkingTree shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- WalkingTree may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- WalkingTree will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold WalkingTree harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any use by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. WalkingTree disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site may provide links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that WalkingTree is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- WalkingTree is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. WalkingTree is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- WalkingTree makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
Blogs and Social Interactions
This is to inform and clarify that individuals may contribute articles and opinions on this Website entirely at the sole discretion of WalkingTree, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these blogs constitute the opinion of the Individuals in their personal capacity, and may not represent official positions of WalkingTree in any manner. WalkingTree retains all copyright to these blogs.
You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, You expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten WalkingTree or any party (including WalkingTree and third parties), or otherwise violate the legal rights of WalkingTree or any third party.
- You shall not contribute or update or delete any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of WalkingTree, or that is otherwise detrimental to WalkingTree.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post or upload directly or indirectly (including abbreviation or any substitute) any inappropriate, defamatory, profane, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not in any manner reveal, upload or publish confidential or proprietary or trademark information of any party, including WalkingTree and third party. Specifically, You shall not post any material for which You do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law or you have not received explicit and written permission from the rightful owner.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this Website, or prevent or restrict others from using this Website.
- You acknowledge that WalkingTree may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that You contribute. WalkingTree may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these terms and conditions.