Objective Performance Management through Effective Employee Engagement!
How it Works
Employee Nominate themselves against the competencies for their roles. They do so for one or more competencies and sends the details to his manager for review and approval. Once approved by manager, it gets added to their overall performance!
Know Your Performers
Know your most engaged employee and learn about their engagement based on various criterias.
Conversation using Corporate Social Feeds
Employee works with the manager to agree on the SMART goals. Makes progress on the same and submits for evaluation after the successful completion. The manager reviews, rates and approves the goals. This results into addition of Karma into the overall performance in the realtime.
Other Key Features
How to use Karma Score and Feedback?
The periodic appraisal and compensation decisions
Decision on Bonus and Promotions
To anticipate potential attrition issue and resolved them timely
To identify potential for increasing utilization and productivity at the individual level, lead level and department level
To track the overall experience of an employee in an organization
To scan through his/her timeline/profile to see if he/she could be the best fit for your next project
Examples of Activities and Engagements
- Monthly review of the performance of the day-to-day committed roles and responsibilities
- Feedback from the managers and peers
- Project release and milestone level success and celebration
- Project Feedback
- Customer appreciation/escalation
- Adherence (or lack of it) to a recommended quality benchmark
- Value addition to the customer and company while solving the current problems as part of standard commitments
- Develop learning plan and best practices for the team and company
- Create artifacts for better visibility of the product/solution/company
- Participate in hiring better talent
- Tracking technology trend and coming up with recommendations
- Participating in challenges like Hackathon, Faceoff, Quizzes, Competitions, etc
- Participate in fun committee and HR events
- Branding of Organization through social sharing by the employee