Job Description –
– Plan, drive and execute a content strategy that is aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals.
– Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar, quality and proof-read content according to user standards
– Work closely with the SEO teams to research and produce keyword-rich SEO content for websites.
– Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the entire content team is on board.
– Understand meta-tags, page description, keywords. Social media sharing features-titles, descriptions and images.
– Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels (newsletters, articles & blogs, email campaigns, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, branding events, corporate collaterals, whitepapers, etc.)
– Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work /blog link). Being a blogger is a huge plus!
– Periodic reporting: highlighting the happenings, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers.