Technical content writers are responsible for preparing software solutions and design documents, user guides, and articles with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers.
- Research, write and finalize technical product documentation for enterprise software.
- Build and publish end-user documentation for product releases.
- Create clear and concise technical content for end-users.
- Plan, estimate, and deliver the work allocated on time.
- Work closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and Technical Support teams.
- Create high-quality documentation by adhering to the standard writing guidelines and ensure that the documents are easily readable, technically accurate, and complete.
- Work with a good knowledge of XML-based authoring tools.
- Create short and appealing videos that demonstrate product features, how-to procedures, and write blogs in public forums.
- Translate content into multiple languages.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in computer science with MBA will be preferred.
- 2+ years prior experience in technical content writing is mandatory
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles and practices
- Ability to work within a team or independently as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of web application, mobile application development process and SDLC Process
Salary: As per industry standard