We are looking for a Smart HR Executive to manage operations in our Human Resources department. Your role will be of managing the broader HR function in activities like employee engagement, onboarding, documentation, Data management and reporting, Exit process. The ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in employee relations and other HR engagement & administration areas with deep knowledge in key human resource concepts. Strong Excel skills are a must for this role. . Your goal will be to ensure our HR procedures are compliant, efficient, and current.
Key responsibilities –
- New Hire & Pre Hire Orientation – for new joiners
- On-boarding formalities
- Preparing and releasing offer letters
- HR Operations – payroll inputs, HRIS updating, exit formalities, leave management.
- Legal compliances – PF details, BGV, Insurance details
- Required good exposure in MS Excel
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Exit formalities & process
- Appraisal letters, performance, and employee life cycle management