THE AGE OF THE CLOUD
Go for cloud migration to increase the IT and business agility, and achieve rapid advancement. Cloud migration helps an organization transform every facet of their business by utilizing the top cloud attributes such as elasticity, scalability, agility, and on-demand resources.
WHY YOU SHOULD MOVE TO THE CLOUD
- The IT Infrastructure and maintenance cost constitutes a large chunk of your spending
- Your data is increasing exponentially and so is your storage cost with growing requirements
- Having disaster recovery for your entire data center is significantly increasing your costs with time
- Dynamic market trends is resulting in higher overall cost
- Your application is expanding and it is difficult to scale up resources on-the-fly
- The supporting traction is increasing your Capital Expenditure
- Accurate resource planning to schedule innovation, adopt to changes and minimize wastage is difficult
- You have a longer time-to-market
- Expanding geographically means an exponential cost
- Globalizing business has several restraints
- Your team is preoccupied with handling IT and does not have the right resource planning techniques and the time to innovate
Benefits of moving to the cloud
Capex to Opex
Adopt a pay-as-you-go model and stop paying for resources that you don’t need through the cloud business models
Auto-scale your capacity for any planned or unplanned traction
Attain Higher Growth
Make your teams more agile, productive, and innovative to achieve more growth
Protect data with 256-bit encryption, virtual isolation, identity and access controls, and more
WalkingTree helps organizations understand, implement, and manage their cloud environments.
Assessment & Planning
We help you in assessing your existing Applications, and the database for cloud-readiness while creating a robust application and process roadmap for your cloud journey.
- Enterprise Cloud Assessment
- Applications & DB assessment
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculations
- Cloud enablement strategy & roadmap planning
CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLOUD SERVICE MODEL
We understand your business and help you choose the appropriate cloud service model after carefully contemplating the pros and cons.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT CLOUD STRATEGY
We help you choose a unique mix of on-premises, private, and public cloud infrastructures that are cost-effective and can meet your business goals through the right cloud strategy.
BUILDING A POC (PROOF OF CONCEPT)
A smaller PoC can give you an outcome set that is illustrative of the gains and challenges of the cloud.
We design the PoC to evaluate the following:
- Performance benefits in cloud migration
- The complexity involved in cloud migration for your application
- Security measures that are required on the cloud
- The cloud provider’s infrastructure and support system