Industry Type : IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should act to bridge the gap between IT and business teams.
- Should be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes.
- Should be responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be responsible for tracking, managing, and reporting on the progress of the requirements.
- Recording detailed functional requirements provided by business leaders.
- Documenting process flows.
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements. Able to understand the development requirements.
- Tracking the progress of the project requirements.
- Work with program/project managers, product owners, and other team members in providing clarity of requirements and how it relates to the business objectives
- Obtain a strong functional understanding of business processes and systems.