Xamarin Service Provider
Why work with us?
We bring tools to the table by aligning them with your application development, delivery process, components, theming, data integration and architecture for web and mobile applications.
Our Xamarin Services
How we guarantee success?
- Expert knowledge of Xamarin platform and tools along with Xamarin University trained team
- Framework expertise at all levels – development, performance profiling, native interop and binding with existing Android and iOS code, testing
- Community contributions that validates our expertise and problem understanding
- Internal products & solutions offer exposure to every aspect of framework and delivery process
- Well-defined engagement methodologies to build, test, distribute and analyze app
- Structured team that guarantees success and quality experience
Our most recent blogs on Xamarin
I’m sure you must have come across newest menu animation called Guillotine. In this, the menu Side bar becomes a Top bar as shown in below animation, where it drops down from the top of the page and gives a feeling of a Guillotine. Currently, this capability doesn’t exist off-the-shelf in Xamarin.Android. As part of this article, we are going to explain how to get this working in your Xamarin.Android application.
Overview This article is a continuation of the article on the topic Xamarin.Auth Mobile Apps Authentication With Facebook….
This article explains how to enable a users to login to a mobile app with their Facebook credentials without manually signing up for the app. We also discuss accessing the basic user info from the Facebook server using Xamarin.Auth component.
Mobile Applications developed, using Xamarin, can take advantage of the Xamarin.Auth component to avail registration facility by linking to the social accounts such as Gmail, Facebook, Microsoft, and Twitter. In this article, we have used Gmail as an example to explain how you can achieve authentication using Gmail and access basic details allowed by Gmail and the user.