By WalkingTree January 12, 2021
Flutter was launched in 2017 and is still a pioneer, particularly in cross-platform application development. The top mobile app development companies have already made the shift to Flutter in 2020. The most experienced experts in the mobile app development industry have claimed that Flutter is going to retain its fame in 2021 due to its exclusive benefits. Flutter also happens to be perfect for MVP.
In 2021, Flutter will be trending, and the transition is already happening. Simply, why are companies making this change? Let’s take a look.
- Flutter comes with a hot reload functionality. It’s a powerful tool that lets developers add multiple widgets to an application.
- Flutter Doctor command helps developers fix bugs and troubleshoot them quickly.
- Allows developers to create apps for both Android and iOS platforms using just one codebase.
- It has an exceptionally versatile architecture that provides app developers with a library of widgets.
- GPU-rendering UI, which is very crucial while designing.
Read on to know more about Flutter and why it is trending in 2021.
In recent times, due to the effects of the pandemic, a mask detecting app is in great need….
Theming is styling an application so that its look and feel matches your personal design aesthetic or that…
In this blog, we have collated the important Flutter best practices that should be kept in mind for…