By WalkingTree June 18, 2020
When it comes to choosing the right framework for your application, you are left with many options to choose from. React and Vue JS are among the most preferred libraries. Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why developers like Vue JS.
- It keeps the HTML/CSS/JS Structure in one place – Vue is simple to understand and easy to break down an entire HTML template to Vue files.
- Vuex – With Vuex in place, only actions, mutations, and stores are involved in the process compared to Redux. Vuex is easier to start with for a newbie.
- NuxtJS – NuxtJS is moreover inspired by React’s NextJS. NuxtJS centralizes all the components and let’s build you build SSR-enabled websites.
Keeping this in mind lets take a look at some of the benefits of what React JS has to offer.
- ES6 and TypeScript friendly – ES6 syntax can be used in Vue JS as well, but React is more well-designed compared to Vue.
- JSX – JSX is powerful and flexible, depending on how you want to work with it. It is more logical for a developer to not write code in an HTML way of Vue.
- Getting hook by hook – React Hooks simplify the use of state and React parts like useEffect.
Both React and Vue are great frameworks to work with it and choosing the right one for your application depends fully on one’s matter of interest. Read on to know more about Vue and React.
We had a requirement to be able to indicate and provide feedback on a video in the form…
Digital disruption has taken our world by storm and there is still a lot more to explore out…
The rapid growth in technology is driving enterprises to modernize new apps, service delivery channels, and digital platforms….