State Management in Flutter
In this interactive online codelab, you’ll first use a Stateful widget with setState() method to manage the state of a UI. You’ll see its limitations and then update the same application, using the Provider package, to manage its state. As part of the lab, you’ll also learn the best practices and advantages of using the Provider package.
What you’ll learn
- What is State?
- Managing State with Stateful Widgets
- Limitations and What do We Need to Overcome them
- Solution: The Provider Package
- How Does the Provider Work?
- Important Classes of the Provider
- Best Practices of using Provider
- Advantages of Provider Package
Fee: USD 250 per participant (1 to 3 participants. For more reach out to us.)
Duration: 4 hours
Request more information
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
Online Practice Labs
Projects provide you with sample work to show prospective employers
Unlimited access to training material for 90 days
Get answers, consultation and straight talk on your challenges