By WalkingTree May 12, 2020
Hybrid cloud infrastructures allow developers to split the workload between public clouds and private clouds. Microsoft Azure Stack eases this task of splitting and migrating workloads by giving a public cloud right inside a data center. Azure Stack is the best way to enjoy all the benefits of a public cloud i.e speed, flexibility, integration, etc along with the security of a private cloud.
Some of the uses of Microsoft Azure Stack include:
- Compliance and security
- Improved performance
- Ease of developing applications
- Reconnecting disconnected applications
If you are looking to adopt Azure Stack, here are some of the best practices to follow:
- Qualification – Stack is used to analyzing the data to understand the workload pattern, technical requirements, and other data types
- Assessment – You can now group workloads to be moved based on the size, complexity, and budget considerations
- Execution – This step involves migrating workloads to different destinations and assess them safely
There are cloud-specific container orchestration tools like AWS ECS and Azure service fabric, which allows you to deploy…
Introduction As automation is taking place at a rapid pace, the areas where human intervention is involved are…
One of the most innovative things that came up in the banking sector last decade was internet banking….
The idea of disruptive marketing strategy is not new in the retail industry. Most of us have experienced…
Microsoft Ignite 2019 was a jam-packed event filled with many exciting announcements, news, shop floor demonstrations, developer sessions,…