One of The Leading Renewable Energy Firms
Configuration driven UI showing Frequently changing Live data display with Multiple parameters
This leading service provider develops products related to production of energy from renewable sources.
We helped them with:
- Design and implement WindSCADA SiteWebView System – a intuitive interface for displaying real-time wind turbine parameters.
- The system displayed various assets information parameters for monitoring, and analyzing real-time, operational and historical data.
Solution scope included:
- Memoization was implemented in the React components to achieve good performance.
- Socket transport load balancing was done to handle the live streaming data via socket IO connections without causing disconnection.
- Live data ( Big data ) updation in grid ( Data table ) without any lazy loading was needed. This was supported by an internal algorithm, written to handle the data.
- Monitored & Tracked every component’s memory and performance while updating Live data.
- Prevented and Updated UI rendering scenarios
- Client requirement – track data for 250+ wind turbines. The application can seamlessly track 450+ wind turbines.
- Application can handle 5000 alarms, without lag, at a frequency of 1 second
- Application can handle 5000 alarms, without lag, at a frequency of 1 second. Real-time data updates with no lags.
- Extensibility made easy, and exceeded customer expectation in time to market speed. Cost saving achieved due to faster turn around on new screens.