By WalkingTree July 20, 2020
When you are running a SaaS on legacy hardware, there are chances of running into a couple of challenges. Let’s take a look at how you can migrate SaaS to Cloud hassle-free.
3 reasons to migrate to the Cloud:
- Overcome legacy infrastructure limitations: One of the most common reasons why organizations are moving towards cloud is the legacy infrastructure limitations. When we talk about legacy limitations it includes limited scalability, end of life equipment, and compatibility issues.
- Data Availability – In order to ensure high availability for critical workloads, enterprises have to invest in expensive setups such as replication-based twin cluster nodes, Raid configuration, etc. Even with the expensive solutions, it’s relatively difficult to ensure high availability for important data. On the other hand, the cloud deploys geo-replication and other similar services to make sure that even if a data center or region goes down, the data is available.
- On-Premises Hardware – With the migration from SaaS to cloud, enterprises can opt to build a completely hardware less environment.
Now, take take a look at 3 ways to migrate from SaaS to cloud:
- Enterprises can use migration applications such as vMotion and Azure Migrate
- By using data transfer devices (DTDs)
- Use replication services over the wire
Read on to know more about the migration of SaaS to Cloud.
There are cloud-specific container orchestration tools like AWS ECS and Azure service fabric, which allows you to deploy…
Introduction As automation is taking place at a rapid pace, the areas where human intervention is involved are…
One of the most innovative things that came up in the banking sector last decade was internet banking….
The idea of disruptive marketing strategy is not new in the retail industry. Most of us have experienced…
In the modern era, a business needs to adopt the new application development and deployment approach to compete…