Drives increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and
technology reuse at a release level. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Adds value to build and release engineering discussions.
- Duties: In this role, you will:
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management
- Make technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact
- Profile build process and identifies bottlenecks
- Demonstrate expertise in writing scripts to automate tasks. Implements Continuous
- Integration/Deployment build principles
- Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project
- Help businesses develop an overall strategy for deploying code. Contribute to planning and strategy with his/her ideas. Draw off experience in order to influence others
- Be expert at applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Be able to document procedures for building and deploying
- Able to assess code, build it, and run applications locally on his/her own
- Experience with creating and maintaining automated build tools
- Facilitates and coaches software engineering team sessions on requirements estimation and
- alternative approaches to team sizing and estimation. Leads a community of practice around
Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker, Helm
Experience : 7+ Years overall and 2+ years of experience in mentioned technologies.