We are seeking a Devops Architect responsible for Designing, implementing Devops for the projects. Your primary responsibility will be to understand the product need, then design and implement devops processes for the product.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development across multiple projects
- Designing efficient practices.
- Delivering comprehensive best practices.
- Managing and reviewing technical operations.
- Guiding the development team.
- Facilitating the development process and operations.
- Identifying setbacks and shortcomings and come up with solutions
- Bringing latest trends, technologies and best practices into multiple projects
- Strongly position devops in different forums through blogging and webinars
- Help businesses develop an overall strategy for deploying code. Contribute to planning and strategy with his/her ideas. Draw off experience in order to influence others
- Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
Primary Tech Stack
- Shell/PERL/Python/Groovy scripting, Go Language
- Prometheus, Graphana, ElasticSearch
- Terraform, Ansible
- Understanding of private cloud management
- Atleast 5 yrs of relevant experience in Devops implementation( Support experience is not considered)
- 10 to 15 years of overall experience
- Strong experience in installation of containerized Microservices based applications
- Strong knowledge on Kubernetes
- Strong proficiency in using popular cloud like AWS or Azure
- Experience in installing and managing installing Kubernetes in private cloud
- Strong understanding on Docker
- Experience in Linux Administration
- Familiar with system administration,application installation and management