Roles and Responsibilities
1. Should act to bridge the gap between IT and business teams.
2. Should be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes.
3. Should be responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
4. Should be responsible for tracking, managing, and reporting on the progress of the requirements.
5. Recording detailed functional requirements provided by business leaders.
6. Documenting process flows.
7. Translating functional requirements into technical requirements. Able to understand the development requirements.
8. Tracking the progress of the project requirements.
9. Work with program/project managers, product owners, and other team members in providing clarity of requirements and how it relates to the business objectives
10. Obtain a strong functional understanding of business processes and systems.
Note :Preferably an MBA with ERP related implementation is mandatory.