● Plan and Oversee all aspects of the end-to-end Marketing, and Demand Generation activities, including identifying new opportunities and establishing them as a practice.
● Act as an Architect as well as Steward of the brand by creating and telling Brand Stories.
● Align the organization around excellence and customer-centricity. Utilize data and insights from inside as well as outside sources to deliver excellent experiences and drive measurable results.
● Develop short-term and long-term marketing strategies including setting marketing strategies, pipelines, and policies, and execute them effectively for sustainable & profitable growth.
● Enable sales team on all phases of the end-to-end sales cycle including pre-sales presentations, client persuasion, negotiations, and contract terms with clients.
● Collate market information about the competition, and understanding of New Technologies, and engagement in Market Research.
● Generate business from potential, establish strategic partnerships & alliances, and increase sales growth.
● Create a business partnership proposal, presentations, and whatever is required to position the company better and accelerate the lead generation process effectively.
● Review and manage content marketing strategy.
● Determine KPIs for the marketing department and Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
● Keep the marketing budget in check and present the ROI to the stakeholders.
● Work with Sales, PreSales, Development, and Account Management teams to ensure well-integrated G2M strategies and execution.
● Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions and create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
● Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices, and incorporate them into Company’s growth strategy
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Desired:
● Must be a self-starter with the mindset of CAN DO and WANT TO DO.
● Must be exceptional in Market Research, Lead Generation, and Marketing Strategy.
● Experience in marketing IT Services for the project delivery for North American and European customers from India.
● Must have sound knowledge of the IT Services Industry with hands-on experience of 16+ years in marketing IT solutions and services in the international market.
● Hands-on with need creation and positioning the company through value proposition.
● Prior experience and ability to manage the marketing of Custom Applications Development, System Integration, DevOps, UI/UX, Data Analytics, AI/ML, and Staff Augmentation will be required.
● Experience in identifying, interacting, and negotiating with partners will be important.
● Overall Excellent written & verbal communication skills and must be able to guide the content writing team.
● Must have strong multi-tasking abilities.
● Must have hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Zoho.
● Must be a great believer in Growth Hacking.
● Must have good knowledge of GDPR and related privacy laws.
● BE/BTech Computer Science or BE with a great understanding of IT Services Business
● An MBA degree in marketing from a reputed institute will be an advantage
● A strong experience of scaling an IT Services company from 300+ teams to 2000+ people team
Who will have an advantage?
● Someone with a strong desire for growth and confidence in his ability to drive outcomes will be a good fit.
● If you have spent time in the USA and understand how to do effective and innovative marketing without wasting much money, you will be a great fit.
● Someone who truly believes in being able to commit and fulfill whatever he/she commits will be successful with us.
● Someone who hates to be 99.99% and he/she is always willing to give 110% will find it easier to work with us.
● Someone passionate about technology; has the willingness to continuously keep learning technology and has a great desire to solve problems using technology; he will enjoy our company a lot.