On-boarding & Induction-
• Execute the On-boarding process within the WTT – Organization, Functional & at SBU level.
• To execute and support PHO, NHO & NHC – To track the employee connect on Day 3/Week 3/Month 3 before the probation period comes to a close and recommend actions as required.
• Conduct skip level meetings and gauge the engagement level of the employee during the on-boarding phase.
• To support HR strategy in implementing various HR Initiatives and keeping all stakeholders informed.
• To support and influence change management to ensure internal HR Transformation.
• To support the delivery for end to end HR Services and standardize processes across the region.
• To support in implementation of PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) for employees on extension of probation/during the year.
• Undertake meetings with Region/District managers, Block Officers, Field Coordinators, Focus groups, and arrange for developmental interventions to help build capabilities.
• To support and advise the stakeholders on dealing with all Employee Relations matters.
• To manage and conduct all Employee Relations procedures with support from HR Operations on disciplinary, grievance, performance management and redundancies, Internal Complaints Committee, conducting Exit interviews, coordinating the employee’s exit from the firm and tracking status of full & final settlement.
• Process owner for all Record Management pertaining to Employee’s Personnel Files, Attendance Data, Leave Data, Salary payments etc. during the employee lifecycle for the regions.
• Ensure the compliance for labour laws as well as under the Shops & Establishment Act, as applicable. Represents Educate Girls at hearings as applicable. 6. Administration
• To review and support Team Administration to manage the key deliverables including Procurement, Travel, Conveyance, Communication, Vehicle Hire, Office Lease & Management, Office Notices & Display Board, Fire Safety & Compliance, Office Repairs & Maintenance, Office Stores & Inventory, Records Management, Annual Maintenance Contracts, Asset Issuance and Tracking, Event Management, Vendor Management & Disaster Management policy.
• Reviewing risks and demonstrates a quality focus to mitigate attrition.
Preferred Education Background:
• Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource. It will help to have a background in Psychology and business strategy.
Preferred Work Experience:
Human Resources Manager Requirements and Qualifications
Minimum 5-7 years of progressive experience in Business HR and experience in change management will be an advantage. Preferred Skill Set:
• Business Focus, Results Orientation, Process Orientation, Relationship management, Change management, Effective listening & Collaboration and fluency in Hindi & English.