1) Being a part of the development team, you will contribute on Front End User Interface & potentially Back End layer in SaaS product.
2) You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease.
3) You are required to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile/TDD/BDD approach. You need to have experience in understanding user story from Product Manager & UX Engineer and develop features that meet all acceptance criteria of Product Owner.
1) Responsible for programming a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
2) Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
3) Can analyse impact of technology choices. Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
1) At least 4 years of experience with WPF, WCF, .Net, SQL
2) Strong knowledge of OO Analysis & Design.
3) A dedicated developer who understands issues and presents clear rationale; thinks in terms of scalability & fault tolerance architecture and can deliver small and medium sized features while mentoring team members.
Years of Experience
A minimum of 6-7 year(s) of professional experience in software engineering with a Bachelor’s Degree OR a Master’s Degree with 5 year(s) of experience in software engineering.