Creating a culture of high performance and appreciation!
How it Works
Accurate & Descriptive Feedback
Recognize your colleague for the behaviour exhibited by him/her. Be descriptive and enable others to learn from this example.
Know Your Performers
Know your most engaged employee and learn about their engagement based on various criterias.
Conversation using Corporate Social Feeds
Give them the platform to express themselves and share the ideas – publicly as well as in a closed groups.
Other Key Features
How to use Engagement Score?
- Track Employee Engagement from Job Application till Exit
- Analyze the effectiveness of the specific aspect of the overall company culture
- Decision on reward and recognition
- To anticipate potential attrition issue and resolve them timely
- To identify potential for improving productivity at the individual level, team level and department level
- To scan through his/her timeline/profile to see if he/she could be the best fit for your next project
Examples of Activities and Engagements
- Feedback from the managers and peers
- Adherence (or lack of it) to a recommended quality benchmark
- Value addition to the customer and company while solving the current problems as part of standard commitments
- Branding of Organization through social sharing by the employee
- Develop learning plan and best practices for the team and company
- Create artifacts for better visibility of the product/solution/company
- Participate in hiring better talent
- Tracking technology trend and coming up with recommendations
- Participating in challenges like Hackathon, Faceoff, Quizzes, Competitions, etc
- Participate in fun committee and HR events