This CodeLab is all about Ext JS Data Grids. Apart from talking about the exhaustive set of its off-the-shelf functionalities, it will also delve deep into its integration with the Ext JS data package, data selection, pagination, the available features and plug-ins and lots more that shall enable you to take advantage of this component.
Duration: 4 Hrs
What you’ll learn?
- Introduction to Ext JS data grids.
- What are the types of columns available for rendering different types of data?
- How do we render widgets/components inside a grid column?
- How do we render widgets/components inside a grid row?
- How do we nest the column headers?
- How do we lock the grid columns?
- How do we style the grid rows and columns?
- What are the different ways of grid data selection?
- How do we edit the selected data
- How do we sort, filter and group the grid data?
- How do we do pagination?
- What are the special features available and how do we use them?
- What are the common plugins available and how do we use them?
- How do we sync a grid with a chart?
|Date : 24th – July – 2019||
LIVE ONLINE SESSION
|6:30 PM – 10:30 PM (IST)
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM (CET)
5:00 AM – 9:00 AM (PST)
|1-3 participants – USD $250/participant
4-9 participants – USD $199/participant
10+ participants – USD $179/participant